Booking with us
How to book
Please take your time to browse through our brochure, visit our website or call our office if you have any questions – our friendly team will be more than happy to help. Use the instructions below to ensure a straightforward booking:
Using our Website
1. Log onto www.yorkshireholidaycottages.co.uk, or www.redroseholidaycottages.co.uk for properties in Lancashire and Cumbria, and if you know the reference number of the property you are interested in, enter the number into the property reference box and search – you can then check the availability and price of the property. Alternatively, if you simply want to know which properties are available, enter your preferred dates on the homepage and then click ‘Search’ and follow the instructions. This will give you a listing of available properties for the dates you require.
2. When you have chosen an available property, use the 'Book your holiday' form to select your party size and dates. You will then be taken to a longer form to provide details for your booking. The next step will ask you to provide your debit/credit card details on our secure payment page and we will process payment automatically. This is a reservation request only and the reservation will only become a booking when payment is confirmed and you receive written confirmation by post or email.
3. Some of our properties do not allow you to make booking until after we have confirmed your booking. After which, you may contact us and pay by credit/debit card, send a cheque for the amount due, or complete payment online in our secure Customer Zone. Please note: to secure your booking we must receive your payment within five working days of making your reservation. If the booking is made within twelve weeks of your holiday start date we require the full payment on booking.
4. You will receive a booking confirmation detailing the balance to be paid and showing the due date. There is no charge for debit/credit card payments. Please ensure payment is made on or before the due date. No reminder will be sent.
5. On receipt of your final payment we will forward directions to your property and details of key arrangements. Please read carefully on receipt. Our reservations team are, of course, happy to speak to you personally so for those of you who would rather discuss your requirements prior to booking, see the instructions below.
By Telephone, Email or Post
1. Telephone our office on 01947 600700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for holidays in Lancashire and Cumbria giving your requirements. We will advise you of availability, offer help with your choice if needed, and make a booking for you. We will ask for names and ages of all party members. This booking will be held for up to five working days pending receipt of your deposit payment. Please note: to secure your booking we must receive your payment within five working days of your phone call or web booking. If your reservation is made within twelve weeks of your holiday date full payment will be required within five working days.
2. For postal payments, please send your cheque, payable to Ingrid Flute’s Holiday Cottages, to this address:Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages, 8 Flowergate, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO21 3BA Phone: 01947 600700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhen you telephone, bookings can be completed on the same day using a credit or debit card.
3. You will receive a booking confirmation detailing the balance to be paid and showing the due date. No reminder will be sent.
4. On receipt of your final payment, we will forward directions to your property and details of key arrangements. Please read carefully on receipt.
Our office opening hours vary according to the time of year. For details see our websites: www.yorkshireholidaycottages.co.uk and www.redroseholidaycottages.co.uk or give us a call on 01947 600700. If we aren’t in to take your call personally, please leave us a message and we will call us back as soon as we can.