Itemised Property Management
No matter how much you plan for every eventuality, things can crop up which need to be dealt with efficiently and cost effectively. We know from the close relationship we have with our owners that sometimes you just can’t be on hand to deal with these issues. We can deal with all kinds of situations that can arise on your behalf, such as if your customers report the fridge has stopped working or the TV needs retuning. And sometimes you just want us to sort out some of the more basic requirements you many have, such as paying your cleaner and window cleaner, or checking your property is presented in the way that you want. Have a look at the following list of itemised property management services we offer and pick and choose to meet your requirements.
Property Maintenance – Arrangement of:
- Annual gas safety check and provision of a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
- Check of electrical circuits, required every 5 years
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT), required annually
- Legionella risk assessment, required every 2 years
- Trades people for maintenance issues
- Replacement of broken appliances and equipment
- Loan of essential appliances and equipment – electric heaters, fridge, cot, highchair, stairgate.
Property Management – Arrangement of:
- Deep clean / Spring clean
- Linen hire service
- Window cleaning service
- Gardening service
- Rubbish collection
- Chimney sweep
- Welcome basket of fuel (subject to availability)
- Christmas decorations (subject to availability)
- Key safe supply and fitting
- Customer contact service (Monday – Saturday: 8am – 8pm; Sunday 9am – 1pm) – we can be the contact for customers to get in touch if any issues arise, and will pass these onto you to deal with if necessary.
- Callout service (selected areas only) – if you would like us to go to your property to check anything, provide access to a supplier/trades people, etc.
- Check of your property if empty (to meet insurance requirements)
Property items – Provision of:
- Information folder containing emergency contact details, property and appliance instructions, places to visit, walks, etc
- Branded visitor book – for customers to leave comments
- Branded maintenance book – for customers to report any issues, eg lightbulbs that need replacing
- Supply of towels / beach towels
All items on the Itemised Property Management Services list are charged to your owner account.